Where the Wild Bricks Go will endeavor to ship your items upon payment using the means you have specified as soon as possible. Usually this will be within 1-2 business days. If urgency is an issue, we do offer express post. Custom or very large orders may take longer to process, particularly if they involve materials that we have to specially acquire beforehand. When discussing custom order requirements with us, we will be sure to advise of estimated timeframes.
We offer several shipping options, the choice (up to a minimum value) is at the customer's discretion:
- Letter Rate - this cheapest option is not tracked and the cost listed covers actual postage fee and packaging. Small purchases are fine to be sent this way, but Where the Wild Bricks Go accepts no liability for untracked orders that do not arrive. Items bought using this option may come in a padded envelope, thick envelope, or thin cardboard mailer at our discretion. Available only for combined cart orders under $20.
- Registered Post - this cheapest tracked option is available for any order, as long as the combined order is not bulky.
- Parcel Post - the standard option for tracked postage for larger/bulky orders. We highly recommend that you select this option for orders of large quantity. This may come as a padded bag, small box, or satchel.
- Express Post - the quickest option, which also includes tracking. This comes in a satchel, padded envelope, or box, at our discretion. Shipping times for this vary due according to Australia Post's guidelines.
- Free Tracked Postage - this bonus rate is available for combined cart purchases over $100. Items will be sent by either Registered or Parcel post at our discretion, according to the size/weight/thickness of the order.
Please not that due to restrictions in workplace arrangements and because of cargo space or delivery shortfalls due to the pandemic, that domestic delivery is slower, and interstate deliveries can normally be expected take up to two weeks, and occasionally up to three weeks, from the date of shipment.
Due to changes in cargo and shipping availability as a result of the pandemic, the untracked economy letter rate is not currently available. Australia Post only allows tracked packages, and while this has some slight variation according to destination, we have decided to set certain flat rates for different regions, which covers our primary shipping destinations.
- Standard International - Tracked package, which may be in the form of a padded envelope or box. This covers any order regardless of size or value, but we also offer an international bonus rate.
- Express International - tracked package which moves at the fastest possible speed.
- Free Tracked Postage - this option uses standard tracked shipping but at no cost to you - as a bonus for a minimum cart value of $200.
Please be aware that international shipping times are considerably slower ever since the pandemic started, due to unavailability of cargo space underneath passenger planes, which are barely functional! Your patience is appreciated, as shipping times to overseas locations can take 4-6 weeks (such as Europe and North America).
Additionally, availability of shipment to certain countries can suddenly become unavailable due to carrier availability, customs restrictions, or pandemic lockdowns. Some countries are not accepting mail shipments at present, and this can change from day to day. If you place an order and shipping proves unavailable, we will refund you and advise of the problem from case to case. Sometimes the delay is temporary and we are willing in some situations to hold onto orders if we expect things to change soon.